Saturday 3 December 2011

First Post

Let me start with a little introductory post.


Firstly, about the name of this blog. Well, I could not come up with a name for my blog. I was "clueless", you see. So I tried for the address, cluelessblogger. Unfortunately, it was already taken. That made me realize that I was not the lone Clueless Blogger in the world. There was a need to add some other word, some other adjective and "Perfectly" seemed to fit the bill, for reasons I do not want to put down here :P 


And about why I started this blog and what this blog would contain. The "About me" column would have given you some idea about this, but if it hasn't, then here's why. A lot of my friends keep complimenting me on the articles I post on social networking sites. Copied ones of course, but "You post such good stuff. Where do you get all that from" is the constant appreciation I get :P. One fine afternoon, this afternoon in fact, I came across a wonderful piece which was too long to be posted elsewhere. And I thought, why not start a blog and post things like this one. That's how this blog happened. Though the intention is to share interesting stuff, I eventually hope to write some posts of my own. Let's see...


P.S : I tend to use a lot of smileys. Will try to cut down :P
Oh, there goes another one.. :(


(My views have changed since this post. Check When Realization Dawned )

2 comments: